CALHK | We are hiring!
Updated: Apr 17
WE ARE HIRING
We're looking for Storytellers to read to children from Ethnic Minority groups
ETHNIC MINORITIES are very welcome to apply. You don’t have to BE Chinese to read in Chinese!
Talking Words encourages Chinese reading among children from non-Chinese speaking families.
• Complete 3 training sessions
• Conduct 6 -7 storytelling workshops in primary schools and at community centres
• Engage primary school children in a lively engaging way, making use of props and costumes
• Able to read primary school level Chinese storybooks fluently (Cantonese)
• Ability to speak south Asian language(s) is an advantage
• Familiar with audio files editing & design applications will be an advantage
⁃ Three half-day storytelling training sessions
⁃ Transportation allowance will be provided
⁃ Time: May – June 2023
⁃ Storytelling workshop: $1,600/ session
For application, please fill in the google form ( https://forms.gle/1S6DUmumnkYdsLHe7 )
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Talking Words is powered by CALHK (Chinese as an Additional Language HK). If you would like to know more about our work, please visit our website at www.calhk.org