top of page
  • Writer's pictureCALHK

RTHK | Standardised conversion tool needed for non-local Chinese exams.

Hong Kong Unison calls for a standardised conversion mechanism for Chinese-language exams outside the local system.

Many students from a non-Chinese-speaking background sit GCSE, GCE or A-level papers instead of the Diploma of Secondary Education, but local universities evaluate their exam scores on a case-by-case basis instead of using a territory-wide standard.

Hong Kong Unison's Executive Director, John Tse said: "All universities in Hong Kong should ...come up with a standardised measurement, a conversion table, which is open to everyone".

9 views0 comments


bottom of page